Our training approach can involve Class Room Based, One-on-One or a Blended approach.
Class Room Based
Class Room training are presented onsite or in our training centre, depending on the organisation requirements. This involves Instructor lecture and demonstration, followed by student practice through hands-on exercise. Students receive a Learning Guide as a reference tool while in class. Benefit is that the trainer is on hand to assist and guide on a one-on-one basis even though there is a group of learners. Problems and solutions can be shared with the entire group, therefore assisting in the knowledge transfer and enrichment experience. Traditional classroom learning has a number of advantages
- Social learning: Many people enjoy learning in groups
- Interpersonal skills: A "live skill practice" with other people is an essential element in the development of interpersonal skills such as selling, negotiating, people management, leadership and conflict handling
- Learning tension: The social context of the classroom plus the limited timeframe (e.g. one, two or three day courses) provides the tension needed by some people to learn effectively and efficiently
- Separated focus: The classroom gives people a special focus on the learning required, separated from interruptions and in an atmosphere of learning and exploration
- Self-esteem: There is often a sense of reward and self-worth when the company picks you to go away on a training program where you are personally pampered as well as having your skills polished
We offer personalised training in scenarious where users had been through the normal classroom based training and need specialised assistance in order to conquer the more complex modules/technologies. The training material and approach will be designed on a case by case basis and are adapted to suit you. These sessions have the purpose to turn your system users into module experts.
Implementation of new technologies and processes often require extensive change management and adoption programs in order to guaranty project success. Change Management is the process, tools and techniques to manage the people-side of business change to achieve the required business outcome and to realize that business change effectively within the social infrastructure of the workplace. Application of Kotter's 8-Step Change Model (Figure 1) is often very effective . These stages are facilitated in collaboration with our customers.
Figure 1: Kotter's 8-step Change Model
Throughout the process we measure the impact of change in the organisation (Figure 2). This help focus the team around the areas of focus where change management risks need to mitigated.
Figure 2: Bechmarking change effectiveness
"In the absence of change management, resistance can cripple a business change".